Monday, May 19, 2008

Everytime you think you're walking you're just moving the ground

With two-and-a-half weeks to their St. Paul gig, I'm left without a definitive answer on whether Isaac Brock is even doing interviews this tour cycle. They go back on the road Friday, so I suppose it would be logical to assume if I don't hear back by then, I'm probably not going to get a sanctioned interview.
I could go all guerrilla journalism and try and get one (either backstage, somehow, or outside) at their June 5 St. Paul gig. But I e-mailed their publicist saying if Isaac isn't talking, any band member would suffice. Maybe that was the wrong thing to say, hope not, though.
She agreed to send me Love As Laughter's latest release, due June 24. They're signed to Glacial Pace (lead singer was also in a band with Isaac).
Lunchtime!

No comments: